Contact Us
Community

Community

Jessica Kourkounis/Getty Images
Jessica Kourkounis/Getty Images
[

Monmouth Students Plan Voter Registration Event

Rock and Register event is scheduled for September 28.

Read More

Category: Community, News
Wine Tasting
Wine Tasting
[

2nd Annual Autumn Wine & Tapas Tasting Gala

Join John Geiger & Friends for the 2nd Annual Autumn Wine & Tapas Tasting Gala benefiting the Joan Dancy and PALS (People with ALS) Foundation

Read More

facebook
facebook
[

The Reese Behnken Charity Game Comes To First Energy Park This Week

The Reese Behnken Charity Home Run Derby and Game takes place at  First Energy Park this Friday August 3rd, benefitting Reese Behnken, an 8 year old girl battling Metachromatic Leukodystrophy, a rare genetic disease, and Evan Perkowski who has been dignosed with an inoperable brain tumor.

Read More

Spencer Platt, Getty Images
Spencer Platt, Getty Images
[

Does Every Thunderstorm Have To Be Monumental This Summer? [POLL]

It seems that every summer there seems to be a thunderstorm in the forecast every day. But this summer seems different, doesn’t it? It seems that this summer it can’t just be a regular thunderstorm. It has to be monumental.

Read More

flickr user Parker Michael Knight
flickr user Parker Michael Knight
[

Living At The Jersey Shore Makes Any Staycation A Vacation

Let’s be honest. We all like to get away. But if it’s a staycation you’re doing, doing it at the Jersey Shore ain’t so bad.

Read More

contestants
[

Warrior Challenge 2012 Features Fitness Contest, Military Demo on the Beach

The 2012 Warrior Challenge took place on the beach in Avon-by-the-Sea on Saturday, June 14.

The event featured a four-part fitness competition that mirrors the tests given to military special forces members.

Nearly 200 participants took part in the grueling physical challenge. T

Lou Russo, Townsquare Media
[

Another Sign Of Summer: The Migration Of The Elusive "Summer SUV"

Anytime we talk about signs of summer here at the Jersey shore, we think of the same things. We think of seagulls and hummingbird and countless other birds migrating their way to the Jersey shore. But we hardly ever mention the elusive “summer SUV”.

Read More

Lou and Eric LeGrand (Photo, Diane Russo)
Lou and Eric LeGrand (Photo, Diane Russo)
[

Eric LeGrand One of The Highlights of The NJ Hall of Fame Ceremonies

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about what an inspiration Eric LeGrand has been to so many people. LeGrand, paralyzed while playing football for Rutgers 18 months ago, was recently awarded an NFL contract by former Rutgers and current Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano. I had the honor to meet both at this weekend’s NJ Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies.

Read More

first-energy-park
[

Now Batting For The Lakewood BlueClaws…Sorry, I’m Just Practicing!

I am so excited to be the public address announcer at the Lakewood BlueClaws game tonight at First Energy Park. As a little boy I was like so many other kids dreaming of being a baseball player. As you know, that didn’t work out so well.

Read More

lou-and-danny-devito1
[

New Jersey Hall Of Fame Celebrates Garden State Greats

A week from tomorrow the New Jersey Hall of Fame’s 5th Annual Induction ceremonies will take place at NJPAC and some more legendary Garden State names will be honored. Past honorees include Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi, Frank Sinatra, Danny DeVito and Jack Nicholson among others and the honorees of the Class of 2012 include Christopher Reeve, The E Street Band and Michael Douglas.

Read More

Category: Articles, Community
[

Another Sign Of Jersey Shore Generosity

I love stories like this.What isn’t a big deal to some could be the biggest deal to someone else. I often see people dropping a bag of clothes into the Goodwill bin in front of the Point Pleasant Boro Police Department as I drive by.

Read More

Comedian Jeff Norris hanging with Joe Piscopo (Facebook/Jeff Norris)
Comedian Jeff Norris hanging with Joe Piscopo (Facebook/Jeff Norris)
[

Bricktown Veterinary Hospital Helps Homeless Pets And You Can Help Them!

When hysterical comedian Jeff Norris heard about the Mollie Marie Angel Fund he knew he had to help. The fund was put together by Bricktown Veterinary Hospital to help care for sick and homeless pets. He is a huge animal lover and has put together an awesome night of comedy again this year to benefit the fund.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobmam.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on WOBM-AM 1160 & 1310 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on WOBM-AM 1160 & 1310 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!