Helpful Hints – How to Remove Ticks from Skin
Summer is just around the corner and along with the great weather, beaches and sunny days, there is also a dark side: bugs. One of the worst bugs you can come in contact with is ticks. Use this Helpful Hint to properly remove ticks from you and your pets.
- Sanitize a good pair of tweezers
- carefully flip tick on back
- grasp firmly with tweezers and as close to skin as possible
- apply gentle pulling until tick comes free
- rinse down sink or flush down toilet
- sanitize area of skin that was affected
You can get full details on removing ticks, as well as symptoms of tick bites from eMedicineHealth HERE.
Have you experienced ticks yet this season? How did you dispose of them?
Bugs of all types seem to be popping up everywhere this week. Take a look at some of Marianne’s findings.
What Bugs Are You Finding The Most Of So Far This Spring?