How Are Your Sleeping Habits? [POLL]
The National Sleep Foundation has released a poll asking about American’s sleeping habits. See some results of the poll and tell us how your sleep habits compare to these numbers!
- 93% said having a comfortable mattress and pillows is the most important factor in getting a good night’s sleep. That was followed closely by comfortable sheets (86%), a quiet room (74%), and darkness (73%).
- 24% say that partner’s movements disturb their sleep at least a few nights a week.
- 63% say they sleep most nights with a significant other, while 27% sleep alone.
- Despite modern innovations, alarm clocks still have an important place in 89% of American bedrooms when it comes to the best way to wake up.
- 71% keep a television in their bedroom when they go to bed, while 11% say they leave the light on all night.
You can see full results of this poll HERE.
What Are Your Sleeping Habits?
Do you generally get a good night’s sleep? What habits have you developed when it comes to getting a good slumber?
Caption This Photo
Marianne and Charlie seem to be enjoying their sleep here. Caption the photo for us!