Red, White & Green Salad [RECIPE]
Enjoy this fresh strawberry salad from Good Housekeeping on a hot day:
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt & pepper
- 5 oz. baby-greens-and-herbs mix
- 3 cups coarsely cooked chicken
- 4 oz. herbed goat cheese
- In large bowl, combine 1 pound of strawberries, sliced; 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar; 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Let stand 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add 5 oz. baby-greens-and-herbs mix and 3 cups coarsely shredded cooked chicken; toss to combine
- Divide among 4 plates. Top with 4 oz. herbed goat cheese, crumbled. Serves 4.
You can get this recipe and more from Good Housekeeping HERE.