Contact Us

Stafford Boy Playing with Tiki Torch Fluid Flown to Burn Center

hAn 11-year-old Stafford boy is flown a Philadelphia burn center with second and third degree burns after playing with tiki torch lighter fluid. 

MONOC Medevac
MONOC Medevac (MONOC)

Township Police say the incident occured early Tuesday evening in the backyard of his Ocean Acres home on Atlantis Avenue. According to the Asbury Park Press, the boy, who was with his 12-year-old brother at the time, spilled the lighter fluid on his leg and rib cage when it ignited. The boy’s mother called 9-1-1.

Best of WOBMAM

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobmam.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Insiders quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Insiders contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.