Brick Home Catches Fire After Failed Attempt To Remove Moles
NEW JERSEY 101.5
Police officers quickly extinguished a Brick house fire that authorities say was sparked by a “pest removal apparatus” the residents were using to eliminate moles.
Brick Township police tell the Asbury Park Press that no injuries were reported in the fire, which broke out on Clay Avenue shortly before 11:30 p.m. Saturday. But specific details on the device the residents were using were not disclosed.
Police were able to smother the flames quickly using an extinguisher, and the home only had minor damage.
- Brick home catches fire after mole bombing attempt / Asbury Park Press
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved)