Helpful Hints – Open Stuck Jars, Keep Food Fresh and More!
- Prevent thread from tangling when you are sewing: before you start sewing, thread needle and run needle through a fabric softener sheet – this should do the trick!
- Keep celery fresh: wrap it in tin foil and put in crisper drawer
- Keep potatoes from budding: place an apple inside the potato bag
- Recycle wine: save the last few drops of wine from a bottle and form little wine ice cubes; use the frozen wine for casseroles, sauces and to add flavor to other future meals
- Open tight jars: wear latex gloves to get a better grip
Let us know if you successfully used any of these or previous Helpful Hints! Leave your comments below!