Spaghetti With Artichoke Hearts And Toasted Breadcrumbs [RECIPE]
Redbook has released a delicious recipe in the April issue of their magazine. Marianne has cooked this dish and loved it so much that she is now sharing it with you. Enjoy this easy recipe:
Spaghetti with artichoke hearts and toasted breadcrumbs
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (9 oz) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 hot cherry peppers, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Italian-style panko breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions.
- While spaghetti cooks, add artichokes to boiling water and blanch 1 to 2 minutes. Remove artichokes from pot and rinse under cold water; transfer to paper towels to dry.
- In a large deep skillet, heat 1/2 cup olive oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook about 3 minutes or until golden. Remove garlic and reserve in a small bowl. Add cherry peppers to the same skillet and cook 1 minute. Add artichokes and cook until just heated through.
- In a medium skillet, toast breadcrumbs over medium heat, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti, reserving a cup of the pasta cooking water. Add spaghetti to skillet with vegetables along with reserved garlic and parsley. Toss to combine, adding some of the reserved cooking water as needed.
- Put spaghetti in serving bowls. Top with breadcrumbs.
Let us know if you plan on cooking this dish and if so, how did it turn out?
You can get this recipe and more from Redbook.