Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 2

David Madison\Getty Images
David Madison\Getty Images
[

Help Marianne Help The TR Police Foundation

To all my friends please help me to help The Toms River Police Foundation. Any little bit helps it'll all add up and anything over 2000 will go towards my body cast.

Read More

Hero Images\Getty Images
Hero Images\Getty Images
[

Dog Friendly Neighborhoods

Being the dog lover that I am I'll be taking advantage of going to "Dog Day in the Park" at First Energy Park home of the Lakewood Blueclaws this Saturday.

Read More

Mike Kemp\Getty Images
Mike Kemp\Getty Images
[

Dog Searchers to the Rescue!

What would be the first thing you would do if your dog was missing besides panic? First call your local Police Dept. Second, animal control. Third, your local shelter. Fourth post on social media,

Read More

Ti_ser - ThinkStock
Ti_ser - ThinkStock
[

Warning – Credit Card Scam Making The Rounds In NJ

We have a warning for you as an old scam is making new rounds in South Jersey lately.

Read More

Category: Articles, Community Tags: ,
Marianne Levy and Norman with The Chat Crew at Central Regional HS\Townsquare Media
Marianne Levy and Norman with The Chat Crew at Central Regional HS\Townsquare Media
[

Marianne on Central Regional’s “The Chat”

I had a lovely afternoon yesterday being a guest on The Chat. The Chat is a talk show produced by the students of Central Regional High School.

Read More

Photo by Tom Mongelli
Photo by Tom Mongelli
[

JBJ Soul Kitchen Holds Unveiling In Toms River [Video]

Earlier today, a press conference was held in the Silverton section of Toms River to announce the teaming up of Jon Bon Jovi's "JBJ Soul Foundation", The Foodbank of Monmouth & Ocean Counties, and The Peoples Pantry to announce "The B.E.A.T. Center".

Read More

Category: Articles, Community Tags: ,
Mark A Paulda\Getty Images
Mark A Paulda\Getty Images
[

Free Ice Cream Cone Day

My favorite ice cream of all time is Ben and Jerry's. Today is free cone day

Read More

Senator Barbara Buono (D) with Tom Mongelli in the Townsquare Media NJ Toms River studios
Senator Barbara Buono (D) with Tom Mongelli in the Townsquare Media NJ Toms River studios (Townsquare Media NJ)
[

Paul Weberg of FEMA on Townsquare Tonight

Townsquare Tonight airs every Wednesday at 7PM on News Talk Radio WOBM-AM 1160 & 1310.  Tom Mongelli hosts the 30 minute program which features interviews with local leaders and spotlights the issues facing Ocean County residents.

Read More

Rep.-Frank-LoBiondo-630x472
[

Watch March’s ‘Ask the Congressman’ With Rep. Frank LoBiondo

WPG Talk Radio 1450's 'Ask The Congressman' program with South Jersey Congressman Frank LoBiondo returns Tuesday, March 31.

Read More

Beth and Sarah
Beth and Sarah, Facebook
[

A Heartwarming Senior Pet Adoption

Social Media has it's UPS and it's DOWNS ... this is Definitely an UP.

Read More

Congressman Frank LoBiondo
U.S. Congressman Frank LoBiondo. Photo Courtesy: ocnjdaily.com
[

Watch the Debut of ‘Ask the Congressman’ With Rep. Frank LoBiondo

On the heels of our very successful monthly Ask The Mayor program with Atlantic City Mayor Don Guardian, WPG Talk Radio 1450 is proud to announce our new Ask The Congressman program with South Jersey Congressman Frank LoBiondo!

Read More

Wet Weather Continues
Jason Oxenham, Getty Images
[

What You Need To Know About Today’s Nor’easter

It's going to be a rainy, windy day today with the concern for flooding at the Jersey Shore as this Nor'easter passes through our area.

Read More

Category: Articles, Community, Weather

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobmam.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Insiders quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Insiders contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.